The Flexs C2 Condition Analyzer is designed to be a permanent replacement for costly and inopportune condition assessment studies.
The easy to install device connects with up to 4 industry standard ICP accelerometers and up to 64 digital magnetic mount temperature sensors and transmits real-time measurements of machinery health via either WIFI or LTE (Including IoT NB LTE Cat 13)
Configuring the device is as easy as pushing a single button and connecting your smartphone or laptop to a device created wireless hotspot. Templates can also be created and re-used across similar machines.
After measurements are uploaded to the cloud (which can also be hosted at your premises), operators can login to view trends, setup alarms and more. Maintenance based alarms can also be setup allowing for smart load/use based lubrication and maintenance helping to avoid under and over lubrication.
The Flexs C2 also features unique technology that allows it to harvest energy from magnetic fields surrounding motor windings thus simplifying installation and avoiding the time consuming job of regular battery replacements or bringing in power circuits.
Without the power constraints of traditional battery powered analyzers the Flexs C2 also allows for vastly improved measurement precision making installation easier and giving more comprehensive results to operators.
- Horizontal Pumps
- Vertical Pumps
- Cooling Tower Fans
- Blowers / Fans
- Improper Lubrication
- Imbalance, misalignment, looseness
- Rolling element bearing defects
- Gear defects
- Pump, PRV, Valve cavitations
- Smart Maintenance based on real lubrication film performance trends allows for proper lubrication regardless of loading, temperature, speed etc.
- Advance indication of developing problems
- Keep people out of hazardous areas, avoid shutdowns for monitoring
- Protect health, safety, and environment
- Monitor inaccessible equipment
- Replace personal monitoring programs / assessments
- Enclosure Rating: IP67
- Weight: 1kg
- Dimensions: 147 x 110 x 46 (MM)
- Mounting: 3M Waterproof adhesive foam
- Environment: -40°C to +125°C (Full Washdown Rated)
Accelerometer Sensor Interface
- Sensor Type: 2 wire ICP Accelerometers
- Sensor Excitation: 2.7ma @ 24v
- Analog Conversion: 24Bit,-110db @ 64KSPS
- Channels: 4
Temperature Sensor Interface
- Sensor Type: Digital Multi Drop
- Accuracy: ±0.5°C from -10°C to +85°C and ±2°C accuracy from -55°C to +125°C.
- Channels: Up to 64, shared bus allows for connectors to be split to connect multiple sensors without large wiring harness. Each sensor has a unique ID labeled on it.
- Wifi: 802.11 b/g/n with Long Range NB wifi support. 19.5 dBm@11b, -97 dBm rx sensitivity
- LTE: Cat 13 NB-LTE support (Lte is an optional feature selected at checkout)
- 5-40V AC/DC or Proprietary Electromagnetic Energy Harvesting (Compatible with most AC induction motors)
Cloud Hosting (Dose not apply if you are self hosting the cloud at your premises or have purchased an appliance from us)
- $2.5 /mo /device
- 1 year free hosting included with initial purchase
Call us today at +1 877 825 1530 or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org