Click here to login to an actual device’s embedded web server
Click here to view a demo dashboard – created using 100% opensource and free software (influxdb and grafana)
Click here for compatible sensors and accessories that we stock
The Flexs Q4 is a powerful device for remote monitoring and control.
With eight universal analog inputs and eight relay outputs, the Flexs Q4 is the ideal device for all your telemetry and control needs.
Setup is as simple as connecting a power and network cable, configuration easily is done through an intuitive onboard web-server interface.
Readings from the device can be streamed over the internet to our cloud environment, posted to your own server via HTTP JSON requests, UDP Streams or queried via SNMP.
The universal inputs on the Flexs Q4 can directly connect to:
- 4-20MA / 0-20MA Sensors (Both Powered and Un-powered Loops)
- 0-5V / 0-10V Sensors
- DC Voltage (Up to +/- 60V)
- AC Voltage (>60VPK Requires voltage dividers, provided free on request)
- AC Current Transformers (Compatible with all modern CT’s having a secondary output < 50ma)
- Accumulative Pulse Output type sensors
- Pulses / Second type sensors
- Frequency type sensors
The Flexs Q4 also features onboard EZlogic:
Simple logic expressions can be created to control relay outputs based on input thresholds, timers or other triggers. Configuration is done easily and graphically configured through the devices on-board web server. NO PROGRAMMING or PLC EXPERIENCE REQUIRED.
- Remote Site Monitoring (Monitor DC Battery Voltage, Solar Charge and Load Amps, Battery temperature, Wind Turbine RPM and More!)
- Energy Monitoring (Monitor AC Vectors such as Real Power, Power Factor, Hz, Amps, Volts on up to 7 single phase circuits or one three phase circuit) Jumper configurations allows analog inputs to directly connect to Current Transformers with a secondary output of less than 50 milliamps which includes most modern ct’s
- Process Monitoring (Temperatures, Pressures, Voltages, Loads, Speeds)
- SCADA Systems (Directly connect to 4-20ma, 0-5v and 0-10v sensors, MODBUS adapters available)
- Battery and UPS Systems Monitor Battery Cell Voltages, Temperatures and Energy Flow all from one device
- Highly Reliable Designed and built in Canada using only the highest quality components and rigorously tested. Dedicated RTOS operating system for multi-decade uptimes and near instantaneous bootup.
- ULTRA LOW Power Consumption <0.6 Watts Power Consumption, Can be powered from solar or wind for remote sites, or powered from a non invasive Current Transformer when DC power is not easily available.
- Onboard EZlogic Easily setup logic expressions to control relay outputs based on input conditions or thresholds.
- Cloud Based Monitoring rather than store sensor data on the device which increases maintenance and device costs. The Flexs devices stream sensor data to a remote server where it can be visualized from your web browser or downloaded for presentation. Our software platform can be installed on your own server or hosted from our data center at a minimal cost
- Features of our cloud based monitoring platform include:
- SMS/Email Alerts when a sensor or input exceeds a fixed threshold or pattern
- Easy and Intuitive dashboard creation and modification
- Multi tiered user and organization permissions
- Mobile Friendly web interface
- Universal Inputs Now you can monitor AC Power Consumption, 4-20MA Sensors, 0-5V Sensors all from one device!
- Easy Installation We took feedback from customers to make setup and deployment as easy and plugging in power and connecting a network jack, Automatic crossover detection and dynamic network address allocation are just a few of the features presented to users for an easy out of the box experience. Configuration on the Q4 is now done through on onboard web-server so no software or internet connection is required to get up and running.
- Long Range Radio Link (Option) We now offer the option of a long range ISM band radio module that allows for multiple devices to be distributed throughout a remote, factory our industrial setting without the need for connecting numerous network cables or other radio hardware. Up to 200 devices can connect to a single gateway which can upload the sensor data to the cloud through 3G or an Ethernet Connection. Outdoor range up to 30km.
- Flexs Q4 Operation and Configuration Manual
- Flexs Q4 Quick Start Guide
- Volt Meter and Load Control Tutorial (PDF)
Display: 1.3″ OLED Display for configuration and sensor monitoring / troubleshooting
Ethernet: 10/100mbps (Auto Negotiation, Automatic Cross-over Detection, IPV6, IPV4, DHCP, SLAAC, SNMP Support
One-Wire: Connect up to 64 DS18B20 Digital Temp Sensors to the Flexs Q4 with only 3 wires!
MicroSD: Record measured values to a micro sd card up to 64GB’s
USB*: Record measured values to a USB memory stick
RS485*: Modus/Profibus, Use the Flexs Q4 to monitor and record values from your current modbus network!
Expansion**: USB Host, Serial TTL Uart, SPI, I2C, 8X GPIO
Power Supply: 8-32V approx 0.6W, Reverse Polarity and Surge Protected
Inputs: 8X Universal Analog Inputs
Outputs: OPTION 1: 8X Open Drain Solid State Relay Outputs, DC Only, Max 10A, Switching Time < 1ms OPTION 2: 8X Isolated DC Relays, MAX 10A, 60VDC, switching speed typ 1-6ms OPTION 3: 4X Latching Mechanical relays rated at 16A / 400VAC / DC
CPU: Safety Rated ARM Cortex M3 @ 120MHZ, Operates at 3.3V for maximum reliability and electrical noise immunity
Data Conversion: Fully Differential 24Bit Bipolar Front-end, sampling up to 64KSPS, Onboard PGA and Class C6 ESD Protection
Physical: 100x100cm, -40 to +85C 0-98% Relative Humidity (Non Condensing) (Versions ordered after Jan 1 2015 will be 125x100mm unless otherwise requested)
- 1PC Flexs Q4 Monitoring & Control Device
- Quick Start Guide
*Custom Feature available to customers on request only
** For software developers or special applications only