The Flexs Q5 is specifically built for remote off-grid SCADA applications requiring the ultimate in reliability, low power consumption and ease of use.
Out of the box, it will allow users to monitor eight voltmeter inputs (Up to 60V) and control eight different load switches from your web browser through an IP connection.
The Flexs Q5’s runs an internal web server and can be operated as a standalone device over any IP network or can be polled for its measurements via a wide variety of supported protocols. We also offer optional cloud hosting for customers wanting easy one-click integration.
Technical Specifications[insert page=’flexs-q5-specs’ display=’content’]
[insert page=’flexs-q5-features’ display=’content’]
Ultra low power consumption
- Less than 0.5 Watt typ power consumption, designed specifically for remote off-grid SCADA
- Runs directly from 12 – 48v battery banks
8X Universal Analog Inputs
With ultra-high precision and sampling rate, the universal inputs on the Flexs Q5 can measure almost anything
- Battery Voltages
- Current Sensors
- Wind Speed Sensors
- Intrusion Sensors
- 4-20MA Sensors
- AC Line Voltage and Frequency
- ++ More!
8X Universal Relay Load Switches
- Solid-State isolated design supports unlimited switching cycles
- Up to 10A / 60V Rating (robust 200A @ 10ms surge rated)
- Diagnose DC noise issues caused by MPPT and PWM solar chargers
- Analyse power quality
- Automate your remote site with simple scripting rules
- Set and Read registers from any networked Modbus TCP devices
- Send JSON requests between devices
- Initiate EtherIP requests
- Automatically perform load and battery run-time tests
- Send Alerts
- Start Generators