The Flexs Q3 is the worlds must versatile scada rtu, remote data logger and control device ever!
Featuring Eight, Ultra Precise 24BIT Fully Differential Analogue Inputs
Simple jumper configurations allow the following modes:
- AC or DC Voltage Mode: Up to ±60VDC
- Sensor Mode: 0-5V, 0-10V, 4-20MA
- DC Shunt Mode ±200mv
- AC Current Transformer Mode: ±50ma
The Flexs Q3 can either stream data over the internet via UDP, SNMP or TCP or log the data to an SD Card
The Flexs Q3 is designed to be extremely power efficient and utilizes a 100% solid state design with a total power usage of <1W
The Flexs Q3 is designed for absolute reliability and security! To be used in the most critical applications. Featuring an Industrial Temperature Range, a custom operating system, SHA256 Encryption and Hugely over rated ESD protection we’ve never heard of burnt or hacked device yet.
The Flexs Q3 device includes easy to use onboard logic, configuring an output to turn on when the voltage at an input exceeds a threshold is as simple as clicking a few dropdown menus! No Programming Experience or PLC knowledge is required!
Since learning about the Flexs Q3 it has become the centre piece for nearly all of our new scada & telemetry deployments, There rock solid and priced just right.
Practical Guides: (More Coming Soon)
- Configuration Software (.exe)(.zip)
- Quick Start Guide (Html) (Pdf)
- Hardware Configuration Guide (PDF, 10MB)
- Using the Flexs Q3 with our online management interface
- Monitoring Battery Voltage Over the Internet
- Turning loads on and off remotely using the Flexs Q3’s On-board Relays
- Interfacing to 4-20MA analog sensors with the Flexs Q3 Smart PLC
- Monitoring AC Line Voltage remotely over the Internet
- Monitoring Solar Watts, Amps over the internet using a Current Shunt Resistor
- Monitoring and controlling a Hydro Generator Plant over the internet
- Using the Flexs Q3 with InfluxDB and Grafana
- Using the Flexs Q3 with emonCMS from the Open Energy Monitor project
- Using the Flexs Q3’s UDP Streaming Feature
- Using SNMP and Cacti to read sensor data from the Flexs Q3 Smart PLC
- Using the Flexs Q3 Configuration Software
- Latest Firmware (AC Version) **Default Firmware, Recommended unless instructed otherwise..
- Latest Firmware (DC Version) **Allows averaging/filtering analog input voltages
- Latest Firmware /W Onboard Web Server
Voltage Input: 8-30V, ABSOLUTE MAX: 42V
Power Consumption: Ultra Low, Trend-Setting! | Less than 1-watt, will not drain your batteries!!
Resolution: 24 bit
Sampling Rate: 16 Thousand Samples Per Second
Protection: Exceeds JEDEC standard 22 @ 3KV
Jumper Configurable Modes:
- Voltage Mode: AC or DC Default: Min: -60V, Max 60V, Custom configurable up to +/-600V
- Current Mode: +/-50MA Max, Refer to the hardware configuation guide for more details