SCADA & System Integration
SCADA systems are almost always located in remote locations with operators sharing multiple outside responsibilities.
We’ve discovered that when you give an operator the ability to remotely view levels and graphs from their smartphone or laptop that things are monitored much more closely resulting in less unplanned downtime, less operator stress and more cost effective processes.
FlexSCADA is leading a new generation of SCADA systems that allow operators to remotely log on from anywhere to manage alarms and access real-time as well as historical information.
Our expertise in this area spans engineering, programming and field, and post construction, from master planning SCADA systems to training our clients staff once a system is in place.
We can help you upgrade, modernize and maintain your existing system or with the design, construction and commission of an entirely new system.
Our team specializes in:
- SCADA system upgrades and maintnance
- Water treatment and supply
- Power generation and renewable energy systems
- Remote Solar & Wind powered off grid Scada systems
- Wireless data transmission
- MODBUS to Internet IP
- Wastewater treatment and collection
- Remote site monitoring
- Infrastructure asset management
- Infrastructure development
- Transportation planning and engineering
- Stormwater management
- Biosolids management
- Solid waste management
- Energy recovery and reuse
- Trench-less technologies
- SCADA and security
- Emergency response preparedness
- Well Performance Monitoring
- Pump stations
- Filtration Systems
- reliable support that’s always there when you need it
- projects completed on-time and on-budget
- plants and processes that run better and cost less
- compliant and complete data and reports
- efficient and sustainable systems and solutions