Voltage Range: ±60V AC / DC With 4-20MA Mode
Type: 24 Bit Fully Differential Bipolar (Allows measuring voltages with floating grounds such as individual cell voltages, etc)
Sample Rate: Up to 16K Samples Per Second with AVG, MIN, MAX, RIPPLE and RMS aggregation options
- 0.00005 V @ ±60v range
- 0.000004 V precision @ ±5V range
- Analog Value
- Dry contact / Alarm Contact
- Pulse Counter
- Frequency counter
- Configurable voltage threshold levels for frequency, pulse and dry contact modes
- Can push to server immediately on alarm contact change
- On-board 5V output for powering sensors
- Power Vector Calculation for RMS Voltage, RMS Current, Watts, Power factor, Hz, etc.
- Web based oscilloscope function allows for analysis of harmful interference often caused by MPPT and PWM type battery chargers or signal distortion from noise.