The Flexs Q4L is based on our popular Flexs Q4 and is the ideal device for remote voltage monitoring and load control.
Right out of the box you’ll be able to monitor up to 8 different voltages and control 8 solid state dc load switches… right from your web browser!
- Eight Ultra High Precision Analog Volt-Meter inputs (+/- 60VDC)
- Eight Solid State DC Load Switch Relays (60VDC,6A Max)
- Embedded Web Server for remote access and configuration.
- Onboard Logic rules for timer or threshold based load switch control
- DS18B20 One Wire Temp Sensor Support
- Onboard 5V Bus for powering external sensors
- Advanced Input Modes for Frequency, Pulses, RMS Voltage, 0-5V Sensors, 0-10V Sensors and averaging.
- SNMP Support that allows you to log and visualize data in off the shelf open source software solutions
- Open standards including UDP, HTTP REST API, JSON and more!
- 2 Years free ‘Silver’ cloud hosting subscription.
- Remote Site Monitoring
- Home Automation
- Industrial Monitoring
- Mining and Agriculture
- OEM Integration
- Solar Monitoring
- Wind Monitoring
- Off Grid Installations
- Battery Voltage Monitoring
- Wind Turbine RPM monitoring
- Solar Watts Monitor
Click here to login to an actual device’s embedded web server
Click here to view a demo dashboard – created using 100% opensource and free software (influxdb and grafana)
Click here for compatible sensors and accessories that we stock
The Flexs Q4L is a lighter monitoring only variant of our ultra popular Flexs Q4, Here is a brief list of changes
- No onboard 4-20ma burden resistors, 4-20ma sensors can still be connected with an external burden resistor or 4-20ma -> 0-5v converter
- No SD card slot
- No Power Over Ethernet Support
- No Expansion Header (rarely used, only for specialty applications)
- Smaller .7″ LCD
If one or more specific features are required for your application please contact us and one of our application engineers can provide specific feature pricing