Febuary 24, 2016
FlexSCADA (Com Com Services LTD) is pleased to announce a new LORA (LORAWAN) radio module as an optional accessory.
We’ve had a number of requests for adding long range sub ghz wireless functionality for to our Flexs Q4 series remote monitoring and control devices and this is now an option.
By installing a small 900mhz radio module onto at least two devices, data exchange can be enabled allowing for seemliness and secure communication.
Common usage scenarios include:
- Gathering sensor data from locations without internet connectivity such as SCADA systems where reservoirs or pressure reducing vaults may be separated from the main system.
- Monitoring of remote sites without internet connectivity
- Mining and Agriculture where Generators, Pumps and other equipment need monitoring remotely over large area.
- Industrial Monitoring, deploy on forklifts and other equipment to provide feedback on battery voltage, temperature or other parameters.
What makes our solution stand out the most is two primary features
- LONG RANGE, Our data radios can maintain connectivity down to -140db allowing multiple mile, non line of sight operation
- LOW POWER CONSUMPTION, Our system consumes less than 1 watt when active allowing it to be used on low power off grid and solar sites.
- Radio Module: Link Labs LL-RXR-27 or LL-RLP-20
- Output Power: Up to +26dbm
- Receiver sensitivity: Up to -140 dBm
- Range: Up to 25 miles, depends on antenna configuration and radio path
We are in the process of adding this module to our online store.
If you are interested in ordering now, please contact us.