Since releasing the Flexs Q4 we’ve had several customers remark that our Open Drain DC relays didn’t exactly fit there needs and that isolated or mechanical relays would be better suited for there application.
Today our hardware developers have officially completed testing of two new Flexs Q4 variants that will soon be added to our online store which should address these requests.
Variant 1 replaces the eight open drain dc relays with four latching 16A 400VAC / DC relays, these relays consume zero standby current and preserve on/off state across power cycles
- Max Voltage: 400VPK (AC or DC)
- Max Current: 16A (AC) 10A (DC @ 24V)
- Switching Speed: approx 10ms, max 300 operations per hour at full load
- Certification: UL 508 and IEC IEC 61810
- Isolation: 5KV
- Lifetime: approx 100,000 cycles at full load (UL RATING)
- Power Consumption: 0.000W (ON), 0.000W (OFF)
- Switching AC Loads (Chargers, Power Supplies, Pumps, Heaters, Fans)
- Switching DC Loads (Device Power cycling, dump loads, Fans)
Variant 2 replaces the eight open drain dc relays with eight isolated dc solid state relays, these also consume zero standby current and have a virtually unlimited lifespan allowing you to control a wide variety of loads easily
- Max Voltage: 60VDC (Clamped at 70VDC)
- Max Current: 10A (SSR rated at 75A / 225A SURGE)
- Switching Speed: ON 6ms, off .3ms
- Lifetime: Unlimited
- Isolation: 1.5KV
- Power Consumption: 0.001W (ON), 0.000W (OFF)
- Switching DC Loads (Device Power Cycling, Load Shedding, Heaters, Fans, DC Pumps, Triggering larger relays)
- H-Bridge (Motor Direction control)
These new features come at no additional cost and confirm FlexSCADA’s goal of providing the BEST in highly reliable and low power remote monitoring / control.